Controlled Hunt Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cptnhowdy138

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 - Deer Hunts 3201 - McGee Creek WMA - Gun Either-Sex 11/3/2012 - 11/4/2012 8/31/2012

First time to put in for a controlled last year and got this one. I picked it again this year and got it again. Pretty nice place only seen does though one guy had a buck across from our campsite. It looked big but not sure as i am just getting started in hunting. I already have my spot picked out if i can get there early enough. Good luck to everyone that was drawn sorry for those who didn't

Sanjuancb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My group drew out for the deer hunt at Little River, November 2-4. We are very excited about the hunt but there is not much info out there on the location. I see that a couple guys drew out their for turkeys. If you have any insight into the deer hunting please share!

Also, Pushmataha WMA is a GREAT hunt! I drew out there two years ago and shot a doe on the first evening. It is really some beautiful country. I pointedly remember that a few weeks before we were there a young lady shot a very big buck. The country is pretty rough, with pines, tall grass and some thick timber. You can see we found a small pond with a pig wallow next to it. Here are some pics from our hunt:

i66.photobucket.com_albums_h270_Sanjuancb_pushmataha.jpg

i66.photobucket.com_albums_h270_Sanjuancb_push4.jpg

i66.photobucket.com_albums_h270_Sanjuancb_psuh1.jpg

i66.photobucket.com_albums_h270_Sanjuancb_psuh2.jpg

i66.photobucket.com_albums_h270_Sanjuancb_psuh3.jpg

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
L - Sounds like your prayers were granted. I forgot till today about checking the results in early July. My prayers were answered as well and got drawn for MCAAP. It is now time to start making some cabin and hotel reservations.

Happy hunting and good luck :)
Dreaming Man

I am in for MCAAP recurve hunt, elk and antelope. I have been to MCAAP several times but never elk or antelope. Good luck to all!

Last edited:

distantfoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drew the Wichita mountains bull elk tag for December 11th.

I'm supper excited to say the least, but I've yet to see many big bulls killed from years past. Hope there's a chance for a 320+.

Latest posts

Top Bottom