Controlled Hunt Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corbinlee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HUNT NUMBER: 3201 HUNT DATE(S): Nov. 3-4, 2012
HUNT AREA: McGee Creek Wildlife Management Area

My dad and i have been drawn for this one. Hopefully the rut is in full swing by then or at least started up.

Anyone ever hunt this area before??

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck yes, 1st time to put in for the draw and drew Antelope - Cimarron County - Gun Doe 9/10/2012 - 9/19/2012. Now, to drive way out to BFE and be successful with no scouting save for google maps.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a bud that got drawn for antelope once. He called the game warden for that county and he gave him the name of a man with the last name of "Apple".

Apparently he owns half of the county and he and his wife run a bed n breakfast in Kenton, OK. For a fee, you stay at his place and hunt on his land, seemed to be reasonable at the time.

Don't know if they still provide this service,..Google em,..they're easy to find and might be worth a call.

corbinlee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a bud that got drawn for antelope once. He called the game warden for that county and he gave him the name of a man with the last name of "Apple".

Apparently he owns half of the county and he and his wife run a bed n breakfast in Kenton, OK. For a fee, you stay at his place and hunt on his land, seemed to be reasonable at the time.

Don't know if they still provide this service,..Google em,..they're easy to find and might be worth a call.

I have stayed at thsi place, only during the spring when for turkeys (did not hunt the Apple's land) but it is a nice little place for the area. Great people to deal with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom