Controlled Hunt Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Allout,

She is willing to hunt by herself? My wife is quite the hunter, but having been on that hunt before I know she would not be up for it. She likes me there or nearby to help out. That hunt they load you in a truck with a bunch of sweaty guys and drop you off to "fend for yourself". The helpers only get to come in after your animal is down.

Anyway thats cool if she is up to it, but not many women would be!

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm probably less thrilled about that then she is. She would rather have me the in the field, but she said she is fine on her own (she'll probably hunt 10" from the road the whole time lol)
But she does hunt by herself at times. She went up to Kansas turkey hunting this year while I was in Texas.
But like I said, I'm kind of "iffy" on it.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deer Hunts* 3230 - Pushmataha WMA - Muzzleloader Either-Sex* 11/9/2012 - 11/11/2012

First time in 13 years to be drawn!

I got drawn for this hunt as well with a couple of my close friends. We'll have to try and meet up and shoot the bull. I'll shoot you a pm as it gets closer. Anyone been drawn for this hunt before?

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got drawn for this hunt as well with a couple of my close friends. We'll have to try and meet up and shoot the bull. I'll shoot you a pm as it gets closer. Anyone been drawn for this hunt before?

We will definitely have to meet up. So far I don't know anyone who drew this hunt. I'm debating if I'm want to camp or get a motel room. I will probably camp unless they are cheap.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt put in this year but my buddy got a Wichita bull elk rifle tag. He got drawn 2 years ago for buck antelope, the first time he ever put in. I'm gonna start making him buy lottery tickets every week!

A

Aserioushunter

Good luck. We hunted down there for 2 1/2 days and say 1 butt between us. 2% kill that year. Saw most tracks on south central part. Told later by a local to find wooliest, nastiest, thicket and stay put. Found a good looking one with a bluff overlooking it. The road on the east side when it turns to the west on the south end, go down about 1/2 mi on the north side of the road.

Nada for me... But my son drew a Pushmataha WMA either sex tag for Nov. 2-4. Anybody know anything about this area/hunt? I'm really excited for him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom