Controlled Hunt Selections come out in the morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st time drawn!!

Deer Hunts 3290 - Spavinaw GMA - Gun Either-Sex 11/12/2011 - 11/13/2011

I hate you a little. Stay out there all day. Primetime, baby.

I wass hoping to get that hunt, or MAC again...only with decent weather. I drew MAC in '07 and '09, so I can't complain too much, but it was super hot and windy both times. Even in November.

Congrats to all you bums. Some good hunts in this thread.

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have applied for most of the hunts for many years, but only put in for the primo big game hunts. Have only drawn a quail hunt before. This year again.

"Thank you for applying for the Controlled Hunts. Unfortunately, you have not been selected for a permit this year. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please return to the 'Search Page' and reenter your information."

Some day, SOME DAY... I will get drawn for that Elk hunt. But not this day.:nolike:

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't get drawn for anything this year but in a way I'm kinda relieved. I already have a couple of trips planned and would have had to take time away from my big November hunt to fit in an Oklahoma trip. Congrats to all who drew this year. Have a great time.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Deer Hunts 3210 - Okmulgee GMA - Gun (2) Only 1 Antlered 11/19/2011 - 11/20/2011

Have been on this hunt twice, every other year, and have gotten a big fat doe both times. Seen some nice bucks and son-in-law has missed a big buck on our first trip. Espically like the guys that put the hunt on as well, really helpful when you have a deer down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom