Controlled Hunt Selections come out in the morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jackpot! 3151 - Lexington WMA 11/13/11.
I hope I have better weather than the one day I got to deer hunt last year.
The wind was blowing abou 25 or 30 mph all day long.

Daniel Bruce

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I contacted the Game Warden and he gave me a list of names and numbers, easy hunt, saw at least 60 a day, they are pretty dumb, it was a easy hunt, done in 30 minutes, Landowners charge $300.00 for 4 square miles. it was worth evey penny.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the last 9 years I have drew the Wichita Mnts Deer, Antelope buck and last year bull elk at the wichita mnts, did well at all, this year a drew the Great Salt plains December hunt, any info on the Salt Plains would be great, e-mail me at [email protected]

HOLY CHIT MAN! With that type of luck I hope you buy a Lottery ticket every week. You should be due to hit it in a couple of months!!

Daniel Bruce

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He knows I enjoy hunting, and I have been able to go on some great hunts, thats good enough for me. Salt Plains hunts will be a great hunt, looking foward to meeting other hunters and hearing there stories.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullbuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't print off the list of tag quotas when I applied. I'd like to know how many tags got issued for my area as a whole and for my particular time. Aside from calling the game office anyone know where I might find that info. I was drawn for the Oct 22-30 ML hunt at the new Grady County WMA. I know it was my second choice behint the Wichita WMA Elk hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom