Cops mock dying woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is not a good look for sure. I haven't heard of a hospital refusing care , legally they can't . Sounds to me like an intern may have screwed up or or something and cut her loose.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know cops deal with a lot of fakers, but they royally screwed the pooch on this one.
Yeah I mean they are not medical professionals...they are representatives of the gov't denying medical care based on their own, non-medical professional assessment she was faking.

They even said she was faking after she died.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have went to the hospital and asked them why she was discharged. I'm a cop, not a doctor. I have no right to decide if a person has a medical condition or if they are "faking it." If they appear that they need medical attention, like this woman obviously did, I'm taking them to the ER and let the hospital staff decide and be responsible.

Yeah...serve and protect doesn't mean the same thing today to this generation of LEOs as it did 34 years ago when I first took an oath and donned a gun and badge. Prayers to this woman's family.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a good look for sure. However, it seems most of the fault should go to the hospital. They discharged her and then called the cops because she wouldn't leave. So the cop is supposed to overrule the doctor and tell them they misdiagnosed her based on his LE training?

Seems like medical malpractice more than anything.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have went to the hospital and asked them why she was discharged. I'm a cop, not a doctor. I have no right to decide if a person has a medical condition or if they are "faking it." If they appear that they need medical attention, like this woman obviously did, I'm taking them to the ER and let the hospital staff decide and be responsible.

Yeah...serve and protect doesn't mean the same thing today to this generation of LEOs as it did 34 years ago when I first took an oath and donned a gun and badge. Prayers to this woman's family.
I think the overall moral degradation and damage to our culture is manifesting in police work just like everywhere else. No moral person would mock a helpless old lady but they did the same thing to that lady in Colorado who had dementia when they broke her arm and laughed about it.

I post various outrageous vids and articles but my algorithm is currently feeding me cop stuff, so thx for speaking up as a cop, and your for service and keeping people safe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom