Cops mock dying woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you was being sarcastic, but was not sure!
On my first post yes. Every twist and turn down her road that day went horribly wrong for this poor lady. Lots of blame to spread around. I really don't know what she could have done different. I didn't see any serve and protect in the video I watched.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would you be calm if you were being denied medical care and assaulted while you were dying?
Thing is, she was just discharged from the hospital. Hospital called the cops because she wouldn't leave. To me the hospital owns the bigger part of this s**t sandwich.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is not a good look for sure. I haven't heard of a hospital refusing care , legally they can't . Sounds to me like an intern may have screwed up or or something and cut her loose.
Per EMTALA all patients must receive a medical.evaluation and stabilizing care. However if a patient has been seen and discharged the hospital can charge them with trespassing if they refuse to leave. The above situation happens about once a day at every urban hospital with an ER.

However once in custody the officer has the responsibility to provide medical treatment if requested by the prisoner.

The conduct of the officers was unprofessional, but I also understand that you get sick of dealing with crap. I have a feeling the lady is a frequent flier and known to the hospital and the police.

However the video commentary is feigned outrage by The Young Turds.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This sick old woman’s story allegorically represents the degenerating condition of our society as it progresses towards its dystopian conclusion where the once sacred rights, freedoms and the intrinsic value of our citizens as individuals will be rendered meaningless in relation to the interests of the collective as defined by a select, elite ruling class whose actual agenda will be to maintain and enhance their own power and to serve their own interests.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

February 21​

The District Attorney’s office said in a press release that Edwards died of natural causes, specifically from an “ischemic stroke due to atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.” The autopsy report also mentioned that hypertensive cardiovascular disease, morbid obesity, chronic alcohol abuse, acute bronchitis, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease significantly contributed to her death.

The DA’s release said that the medical examiner determined that the officers did not cause Edward’s death, stating:

“Multiple law enforcement videos were reviewed to gather additional context surrounding
Ms. Edwards’ death. From a review of these videos, it is evident that at no time did law
enforcement interaction cause or contribute to Ms. Edwards’ death.
Specifically, Ms.
Edwards was not beaten by the police, she was never subdued, there was no physical
struggle between law enforcement and Ms. Edwards, and there was no restraint asphyxia.
Rather, Ms. Edwards went into cardiac arrest in the back of a police cruiser due to a
combination of her natural diseases.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom