Corn Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Who has the lowest corn prices. Some places are asking near 8.50 per, 50lb bag. Thats crazy!

Maybe we can network to find the best deals!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's the cheapest I've heard of in bags. Bulk is $17.50/100#. Have been feeding wheat cleaning the last few years, much cheaper and deer eat it just the same. Will have to modify feeder thrower, but I just dump it on the ground about every 10 days. Bought 4500lbs for $210. 4500lbs of corn would have been $787.50.

That's what's on the ground in this pic
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_IM001465.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It was really dancing, I had Joe Walsh blasting from my android while in the stand:) JK, yes if you have the feeder where the wind can get to it, it just keeps blowing it off of the spinner. You would definately want a 4 sided spinner pan with very little gap. They end up trampling it into to the ground as well so even when it looks like most of it's gone they still come and pick and paw around where the pile was.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who has the lowest corn prices. Some places are asking near 8.50 per, 50lb bag. Thats crazy!

Maybe we can network to find the best deals!

Where are you finding corn for $8.50 /50lb bag????? I can't find it for under $10.50.

I have found bagged Cowpeas for $300/ton..... I'm thinking about trying it if I can get someone to split it with me.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just ask for the cheapest pelleted creep feed your feed store has I'd bet much heaped than whole corn and the deer will be able to use it. Here at the ranch I buy it in bulk and just fill my feeders that way. I'm giving about 235 a ton delivered. It's also 14 percent protein vs 8.5 for whole corn that deer can't totally digest. Or check on a cheap horse feed w molasas deer love it. With such high demand for corn for other much larger markets just ask what your local coop or feed store has the cheapest. You don't always have to feed corn.

osugrads

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did some checking today and stillwater milling in claremore has bulk whole corn for $14/100lbs with a min 1000lbs They said it was clean but I don't know how clean. Atwoods has 40lb bags for $8.49 or $8.99 a bag

Latest posts

Top Bottom