Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found this elsewhere:

Over Half of Coronavirus Patients Have Already Fully Recovered - According to John Hopkins

"As of March 10, there were 116,588 total confirmed cases of COVID-19 globally, according to John Hopkins University. And of those 116,588 cases, 64,391 have recovered from the virus (60,098 of those recoveries were in mainland China)."

"This is to say that over half of documented cases of COVID-19 have ended in recovery. But many of the cases have not concluded, as the global death toll for COVID-19 is 4,090.

It's important to note, whenever numbers are being crunched to reach conclusions about the coronavirus, that data is still coming in. Ongoing cases of COVID-19 do not count for or against the recovery rate. What's more, experts anticipate at least some unreported coronavirus infections, probably with mild symptoms."

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sigh!

Yes if you get it it could be serious depending on your overall health condition. If healthy, probably not that serious. If like me with damaged lung and breathing problems already, yes it could be deadly. Point is I doubt it will come anywhere close to pandemics of the past in most countries.
. Rick, I hope that neither you or any member of your family come even close to having the Coronavirus!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For everyone not flying and travelling, flights sure do seem busy. our 9:25 flight got moved to 11. Been sitting on tarmac for about an hour just trying to get up in the air.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Department of Defense has stopped all military from taking domestic flights. However, they can still deploy on military aircraft. Vacationstogo.com has some fantastic prices on cruises I've found today...

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even the commissary at Fort Sill is cleaned out of TP. WTF CV is a respiratory disease.
Folks are hoarding so they can stay home for long periods and avoid crowds (maybe worried a quarantine will be forced on them?). TP ain't the only thing being hoarded.

Couldn't even get my favorite DiGiorno pizza yesterday! Woe is me...
:drunk2:

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found this elsewhere:

Over Half of Coronavirus Patients Have Already Fully Recovered - According to John Hopkins

"As of March 10, there were 116,588 total confirmed cases of COVID-19 globally, according to John Hopkins University. And of those 116,588 cases, 64,391 have recovered from the virus (60,098 of those recoveries were in mainland China)."

"This is to say that over half of documented cases of COVID-19 have ended in recovery. But many of the cases have not concluded, as the global death toll for COVID-19 is 4,090.

It's important to note, whenever numbers are being crunched to reach conclusions about the coronavirus, that data is still coming in. Ongoing cases of COVID-19 do not count for or against the recovery rate. What's more, experts anticipate at least some unreported coronavirus infections, probably with mild symptoms."
There was a hong kong study that said 25% of the recovered had decreased lung function of 20-30%. Couldn't walk quickly without gasping for air. Scans showed 75% recovered had sustained organ damage.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only one can of Spam!! Oh crap, that's it, every body watch out for our favorite Spam loving fool ! He is prolly geared up right now and making one last check in the mirror to insure the 'stache is perfect and is going on a raid to steal folks canned meat hoards ........................... not mentioning any names @CHenry !!:bolt::cool:
Lmao.
Haven't eaten spam since I was 12

Latest posts

Top Bottom