Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_5213.jpeg

crispy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to know if a person can be infected by having relations with a vaxxed woman. Not that I have. But if I did what would happen? They happen to be the interested at least in my world. I have a dog to think about though so I don't want to take any chances.
Totally asking for a friend, right?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's no need for a covid Vax. Ivermectin is proven to cure it, best if used before your on a death bed.
Some will say I'm full of it but others in the know will support what I said.
The CDC will never twll you that, nor will big pharma.
I agree with you about ivomec, but yeah, I definitely think your full of it.🤣

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Declination Process for Required Immunizations​

OUHSC-program students have the ability to submit declinations for a required vaccination, either on a medical basis or for religious reasons. Please note that a separate form is required for each vaccination being declined. The below steps outline the process for submitting a declination form for consideration:

1. Complete the Vaccine Declination Form for OUHSC & OU-Tulsa Students
  2. Based on your declination reason, please gather the documentation as requested on your Vaccine Declination Form.
  3. Submit your completed Vaccine Declination Form and required documentation to the following email address, based upon your geographic campus location, using the subject line Vaccine Declination Form:
  4. Following submission, a member of the Student Affairs, Accessibility & Disability Resource Center, and/or Student Health will be in communication with you, via email or phone, to discuss your Vaccine Declination Form.
A separate Vaccine Declination Form, and supporting documentation, is required for each vaccination being declined.

Latest posts

Top Bottom