Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not work experiences, you're talk about covid and the Vax has your clown face on front and center. Turn off your TV and you'll get less laugh emojis. Oh, and you're not my dad. You couldn't fill his 1 shoe with both feet.
What exactly did I say in post #133 about Covid & the vax that was BS? (BTW, your dad was transgender, so I wouldn’t want to get near any part of him. ) Your ignorance is showing.

Add: hey Psjacko, looks who’s being ugly now. I’m only replying to unsolicited uglyness that I didn’t start.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
I have NO idea what he was talking about relative to the discussion but you might want to check the 2020 election results. Biden was 3200 votes within WINNING Oklahoma county.

Lots of poo flung this way from the OKC are folks over the years here on OSA, not sure why..... but y'all own the blue or purple parts of the state lol.
I kinda went off on a tangent. I've been at this thing too long and I'm starting to notice a pattern. Sometimes it's hard to bite my tongue regardless of my environment. My bad 😞

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
What exactly did I say in post #133 about Covid & the vax that was BS? (BTW, your dad was transgender, so I wouldn’t want to get near any part of him. ) Your ignorance is showing.
Ahh typical lib talk. You wouldn't have the pleasure of knowing my father. Furthermore, you wouldn't have the balls to talk this way to my f....... never mind, I'm not gonna get banned by another button hurt lib from this group too.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pick a side already. Surely you've seen how riding the fence works out.
I have a side, and it transcends politics. Pick a master.

I respect old school Republicans who supported small government, civil liberties and were the party for Christ. Now I see politicians (on both sides) grasping for power, suppressing the rights of others, and spreading hate. Different sides of the same coin, spouting doomsday rhetoric fueled by fear and anger. I’ll have no part in either side there.

Tom Coburn’s response when pressed on his relationship with Obama was “how better to influence someone than to love them”. Republicans with such mindset are politically homeless today.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahh typical lib talk. You wouldn't have the pleasure of knowing my father. Furthermore, you wouldn't have the balls to talk this way to my f....... never mind, I'm not gonna get banned by another button hurt lib from this group too.
Well if im a liberal, I’m not a very good one. I voted for every republican presidential candidate since 1976. Voted for Trump twice & will again this year. Pro life, anti gay marriage.
How many times do we see crazies on here call someone a liberal when they lost the argument. You’re out of your league here son.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
I have a side, and it transcends politics. Pick a master.

I respect old school Republicans who supported small government, civil liberties and were the party for Christ. Now I see politicians (on both sides) grasping for power, suppressing the rights of others, and spreading hate. Different sides of the same coin, spouting doomsday rhetoric fueled by fear and anger. I’ll have no part in either side there.

Tom Coburn’s response when pressed on his relationship with Obama was “how better to influence someone than to love them”. Republicans with such mindset are politically homeless today.
Now we're talking. I couldn't agree more with everything you've just stated. Well done. I know I'm nobody, but you got respect here.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
Well if im a liberal, I’m not a very good one. I voted for every presidential candidate since 1976. Voted for Trump twice & will again this year. Pro life, anti gay marriage.
How many times do we see crazies on here call someone a liberal when they lost the argument. You’re out of your league here son.
A liberal mindset has nothing to do with the polls. We agree on alot, you've just skipped a few pages of homework and either can't or won't admit it. I haven't lost a thing here. You'll catch up someday.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A liberal mindset has nothing to do with the polls. We agree on alot, you've just skipped a few pages of homework and either can't or won't admit it. I haven't lost a thing here. You'll catch up someday.
“. I know I'm nobody,”
That’s the only thing youve said that’s true.

Homework? I’ve done more homework than you can possibly imagine. What did I say in my post that was BS? That’s the claim in your unsolicited attack on me.
If you are respectful, I’ll be respectful back. But if you make an unsolicited attack calling me a clown & lib, I’ll reply in kind.
If you want respect, be respectful. If you want to throw insults in your first post to me, I’ll throw them back. That’s how it works.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom