Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
“. I know I'm nobody,”
That’s the only thing youve said that’s true.

Homework? I’ve done more homework than you can possibly imagine. What did I say in my post that was BS? That’s the claim in your unsolicited attack on me.
You know what, Bob? It's Saturday, I'm gonna go outside and play with my kids. Consider this a win if you like. I know libs have low standards for considering a win. Have the day that you deserve.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are personality types that will never admit they got it all wrong. They will twist, cherry pick, obfuscate, whatever it takes. Unfortunately many are in the medical field. It is worse with this situation because their livelihoods, reputations, credentials and more were tied to following a a very specific protocol or belief system. Deviation was not tolerated. I think the the most important thing is to do your own research and be able to stand your ground when you know something is off.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What exactly did I say in post #133 about Covid & the vax that was BS? (BTW, your dad was transgender, so I wouldn’t want to get near any part of him. ) Your ignorance is showing.

Add: hey Psjacko, looks who’s being ugly now. I’m only replying to unsolicited uglyness that I didn’t start.

Let me start by saying that I think you're probably a decent guy in-person, like most of us on OSA. So, I'll try to soften my tone.

I understand that you've had a lot of 'ugliness' directed towards you, and the knee-jerk reaction is to response in-like manner.
But as difficult as it is, responding in ugliness not productive. There have been many times I've had mean comments directed at me, and I just had to leave it alone.
Everyone should try harder at refraining from ugly-responses, and be respectful (including you and I).
Refraining from ugly counter-posts is not a sign of weakness, or lack of response. It's a sign of respect and being the bigger person - and it always starts with one's self.

People throw darts at you because of you constant railing against alternative medical methods. Which some have been shown to be beneficial if taken early.
Your points would have much more effectiveness if you 'tone-down' your demeanor waaaay lower. Try to avoid 'absolute' statements, aim for a 'matter-of-fact' tone, and most importantly - whatever the other person's position - don't escalate the insults!

From the quoted example above:
You were trying to defend your position by referencing a prior post. THEN YOU CALLED HIS DAD A TRANS?!?!!!
Then, you asked me about who's being ugly?
Just wow. How oblivious a response can this be?

Seriously, contemplate your approach to responding to other people.
Your current approach of demeaning people is counterproductive, ineffective, and growing discontent towards you. This is formets 'ugly' posts towards you.
You want respective from others? It has to start from you.

"You'll get further in life being nice, then right."
- A wise man I personally knew.

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The way covid vax and treatment discussion was squelched was pretty despicable to me. The dishonesty of the gov and then the collusion of big tech to disappear any discussions fed everyone's skepticism.

If the cdc had just been honest, instead of just repeating the 'it's safe just take it and shut up' narrative maybe everyone wouldn't assume they are full of shite about everything.

No one EVER gave me a logical reason to give the vax to a healthy kid. But yet, most docs recommended it. Why?

This is a current study i just read. They are disappointed in the vaccine uptake for kids. This is a quote from the study:

"Although the study did not compare hospitalization rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated children, the authors said the study shows the importance of vaccination for kids."

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19...id-19-older-kids-study-shows?origin=serp_auto

As I said above, I'd want to hear a 'why' from the OPs daughter's potential mentor. I get that it's a delicate or awkward thing to ask given their positions. But, why do you require me to get the vax? Does it potentially shorten the time to get a negative test so she could get back to work? That's the only thing I can even think of.

Mostly I remember @okcBob ending up at 'ask your doctor'. Although it did seem he was quick to call any dissenter a quack. There were plenty of quacks out there but there were also some pretty serious people that were having real conversations and they were crucified for no reason (not Bob, Mainstream).

And look at Rogan and the heat he took for his take on it. And I defy anyone to find anything, in context, that he said about it that doesn't make a shite load of sense.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I think you're probably a decent guy in-person, like most of us on OSA. So, I'll try to soften my tone.

I understand that you've had a lot of 'ugliness' directed towards you, and the knee-jerk reaction is to response in-like manner.
But as difficult as it is, responding in ugliness not productive. There have been many times I've had mean comments directed at me, and I just had to leave it alone.
Everyone should try harder at refraining from ugly-responses, and be respectful (including you and I).
Refraining from ugly counter-posts is not a sign of weakness, or lack of response. It's a sign of respect and being the bigger person - and it always starts with one's self.

People throw darts at you because of you constant railing against alternative medical methods. Which some have been shown to be beneficial if taken early.
Your points would have much more effectiveness if you 'tone-down' your demeanor waaaay lower. Try to avoid 'absolute' statements, aim for a 'matter-of-fact' tone, and most importantly - whatever the other person's position - don't escalate the insults!

From the quoted example above:
You were trying to defend your position by referencing a prior post. THEN YOU CALLED HIS DAD A TRANS?!?!!!
Then, you asked me about who's being ugly?
Just wow. How oblivious a response can this be?

Seriously, contemplate your approach to responding to other people.
Your current approach of demeaning people is counterproductive, ineffective, and growing discontent towards you. This is formets 'ugly' posts towards you.
You want respective from others? It has to start from you.

"You'll get further in life being nice, then right."
- A wise man I personally knew.
The guy made an unsolicited attack out of the blue at me calling me a clown & lib. So I responded in kind. Like Trump, if you hit me, I’ll hit back twice as hard.
As I’ve said respect gets respect. If you insult-(especially out of the blue when not even a part of the discussion) I’ll reply in kind. If you’re respectful, I’m respectful as well.
It would be great if everyone was respectful. Would make for more productive discussions.

However, it is interesting that you single me out for being ugly, but never anyone else-and there are lots of folks here who make unsolicited attacks & threats here. Much worse than my ugly responses to ugly attacks. Maybe you’re being selective in your outrage because you disagree with my positions & that’s why you are being passive aggressive.
Why don’t you call out thatoneokieguy?

Last edited:

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
You came out the gate pretty fast as a new guy here. I can respect that but be careful with this crew lol
My wife said the same thing when we first got together. She forgave me, healed up and we moved on. Been married 10 years now with 2 beautiful children. I hope the same for this crew without the kids and marriage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom