Coye Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked up my ridgeback from ops today. I absolutely love it. Quality, Quality, Quality!! I love the feel, the weight, the sheath, the retention on the sheath the horizontal carry and the steel used. I also love the fact that it was handmade by a artisan right here in OK. I liked the knives the first time i saw them at ops and should have bought one back then.

Recently I bought a new leather belt with kydex in the middle of the leather. The belt was so thick that the kabar clip or the belt loop sheath i was carrying it in up till today was no longer able to be used with the belt. Yesterday I went to ops to look at the coye knives and found one i liked and hoped that the cool tek loc clasp they use to attach to the belt would work. It barely fit but Mark gave Bill a call and the next morning bill picked up the knife, took it to work on, and put a bigger tek loc on for my way thick belt. The customer service and sales given by both Bill the craftsman and Mark at ops made me one happy camper today. I would definitely recommend this purchase to anyone

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked up my ridgeback from ops today. I absolutely love it. Quality, Quality, Quality!! I love the feel, the weight, the sheath, the retention on the sheath the horizontal carry and the steel used. I also love the fact that it was handmade by a artisan right here in OK. I liked the knives the first time i saw them at ops and should have bought one back then.

Recently I bought a new leather belt with kydex in the middle of the leather. The belt was so thick that the kabar clip or the belt loop sheath i was carrying it in up till today was no longer able to be used with the belt. Yesterday I went to ops to look at the coye knives and found one i liked and hoped that the cool tek loc clasp they use to attach to the belt would work. It barely fit but Mark gave Bill a call and the next morning bill picked up the knife, took it to work on, and put a bigger tek loc on for my way thick belt. The customer service and sales given by both Bill the craftsman and Mark at ops made me one happy camper today. I would definitely recommend this purchase to anyone

Thank you for posting and I'm very glad you like your new knife!

Please come by table 5C at Wanenmacher's in April so I can shake your hand.

BC

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
any chance you will try you're hand at a folding locking version of the ridge back? the knives look amazing, i will definitely see you at the gun show.

probably a stupid question, i am probably the only guy that wants to carry a folding buck over a tactile fixed blade.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
any chance you will try you're hand at a folding locking version of the ridge back? the knives look amazing, i will definitely see you at the gun show.

probably a stupid question, i am probably the only guy that wants to carry a folding buck over a tactile fixed blade.

There are two designs on the table for a folder version of the Ridgeback: both liner lock and a frame lock.

I've had titanium frames cut but it will be a while yet before I'm all set up for folders.

BC

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I'm waiting on my "come and get" it call from OPS. I feel like a kid at Christmas :woohoo1:

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you are going to have plenty of the ridgeback with torx screws at the 2010 Wanenmacher tulsa right? your stand will probably be one of the first stops for me on saturday.

Yes sir ~ I'm using torx almost exclusively now.

I'll be at the grinder until it's show time!

I like what I see, Bill.

Ill be talking to Eric.

Eric was very helpful in the Ridgebacks developement as he had several early prototypes for field trails. The feedback he gave me when I first started making knives was very beneficial.

He'll have one on his belt when you see him at the store.

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom