coyote pup.... rescued.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking forward to an OSA mascot...sorry about your loss. I too wish it could have played out, I would have liked to have seen how he grew up though I am sure we all would have.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey all thanks for the support. it does suck in a way, i was really hoping to learn a few things with him. the little guy was funny as heck and a treat to have for our limited time. don't know if i will ever have another chance but it was fun and memorable while the time lasted.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I showed my son the thanks and cares you all have given. He wanted to say thanks and thought it was cool that so many people got to see his little buddies story. He said he wants to be a vetanarian now to help us out with deer and coyotes....lol.

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry about the loss man. I was telling my girlfriend about the yote pup, and how jealous I was. He was a cute little bugger, and would have been fun to have around. I am glad he made a big impact on your son, and hopefully he will become a good vet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom