Cross country moving fairly large gun collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't really know but you blew my mind about moving out of Oklahoma.
Don't really want to, but I've been renting a room off my son for the last 14 or 15 years and he's gotten married and had two kids and it's time for the grand daughter to have her own room. I didn't realize how high rent had gotten. My older brother in Ohio just built a new house and he put a small apartment upstairs which he offered to me for free. Hard to turn down...

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just take them with you and cover them up with your bags and clothes and don't worry about it. Your going to give yourself an ulcer by fretting about this too much.

Take it all with you, don't tell anyone, don't act all weird, and everything will be okay
LOL, hard to not act weird - been doing that all my life...

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what agency wrote you the ticket this week that drummed up all this tin foil hat stuff?
I may be wrong, but to me "tin foil hat stuff" is stuff that never happens and there are plenty of examples of LE agencies violating citizen's constitutional rights. It's kind of like people thinking they aren't in danger of getting a DUI (or whatever it's called in your state) because they don't drink or smoke pot only to be surprised to find out they can get a DUI for their prescription meds (blood pressure medicine, tremor medication, heart meds, ADHD medication, anxiety meds, etc).

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't really want to, but I've been renting a room off my son for the last 14 or 15 years and he's gotten married and had two kids and it's time for the grand daughter to have her own room. I didn't realize how high rent had gotten. My older brother in Ohio just built a new house and he put a small apartment upstairs which he offered to me for free. Hard to turn down...
now it all makes sense, you're a democrat

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
several years ago I moved from Houston to Oklahoma. The moving company would not take fuel, ammo, gunpowder, primers, firearms fertilizer, or house plants. I had a pickup loaded with 10’s of thousands of rounds of ammo, at least 50 lbs of gunpowder, the entire contents of a guns safe, a ridiculous amount of fuel and fertilizer covered with a tarp, and the back seat full to the roof with house plants.
I drove the speed limit, came to a complete stop at every stop sign, and used the signal lights at every turn all the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom