Cyrus at the VMAs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see Kelly Ripa after her baby.. she had some or a little extra meat on her..looked good.
Her husband told her to loose it,, he stated i did not marry a fat girl and will not be married to a fat girl.

Hell she was not even close to fat...That guy is an ass in my book.
But i think she is cute as is Miley....Most girls are not ugly ,,,they are just some that are better looking than others.

Not bashing Soaps...my cam grinder has a niece in general hospital or something..

And the big boob thing,,, That is like you wanting leather seats in your car.. after a couple months they are just seats.
I will take personality and attitude over boobs any day.

What people do on TV to entertain is not always what they do in life...

1. Yes, yes, he is ...

2. I was just funnin' ya! :D

3. I like you ... Lots of guys are only interested in the surface ... :D

4. Yep.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's another slender and athletic woman who could talk me into a cross-fit session:

i738.photobucket.com_albums_xx29_Perplexed0_Misc_crossfit_zps61f2a2dd.gif

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you guys get to be my age, you'll have a better appreciation for the female animal and you damn sure won't be so picky.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wtf is with her sticking her tongue out in every picture you see? It's like she's trying to be sexy, and not quite pulling it off..

I could tell you, but I would expect to be banned straight away, and deservedly so.

Hint: think of something one may get at a beauty parlor. Same word, different meaning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom