Cyrus at the VMAs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Lolz_078e97a03820db81718fa05bda9ceeb2.jpg

That is too funny. :rollingla:rollingla

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whu-whut?! :ooh2: Are you serious or delirious?! :slap:

Dude! Meat is for the man. Bones is for the dogs!

Watch this vid and tell me that you honestly would rather have a skinny bimbo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

Seriously. Beyoncé and J-Lo are built the way women are supposed to be. Curvy.

When I first started that video, my initial thought was, "Dang, she's really got some saddle bags!" In MY book, that's not a compliment at all. And yes, Kelly Ripa has a freaky looking belly button in that one picture, but that was because she'd just popped out a kid a few months before. Look at current pics of her and her button is a lot less prominent.

I just like slender and athletic women. Here's another one I think is smokin' hot, Lolo Jones:

[Broken External Image]

To each his or her own.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you see Kelly Ripa after her baby.. she had some or a little extra meat on her..looked good.
Her husband told her to loose it,, he stated i did not marry a fat girl and will not be married to a fat girl.

Hell she was not even close to fat...That guy is an ass in my book.
But i think she is cute as is Miley....Most girls are not ugly ,,,they are just some that are better looking than others.

Not bashing Soaps...my cam grinder has a niece in general hospital or something..

And the big boob thing,,, That is like you wanting leather seats in your car.. after a couple months they are just seats.
I will take personality and attitude over boobs any day.

What people do on TV to entertain is not always what they do in life...

Latest posts

Top Bottom