Cz 452!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Having a soft spot for both CZs and Mannlicher stocks, I picked up this tiger striped beauty in the used section of Cabela's in Kansas City yesterday. Since CZ-USA is based in KC, I wonder if this 452FS was a hand-picked example from an employee or something. Anyhow, it was simply too pretty to walk away from and the price was very fair. It's in .22LR.

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_CZ_PICT1462.jpg

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_CZ_PICT1465.jpg

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_CZ_PICT1464.jpg

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_CZ_PICT1463.jpg

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_CZ_PICT1466.jpg

Not as pretty as yours, but she proves herself at 50yds, an leaves no doubt that small furry critters should stay hidden. Here she is showing off this past Friday with her new friends at 50yds freehand off the bench. The small squares are roughly 1/2", ammunition was CCI Blazer 40gr solid.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_OrthodoxChristmas037_1.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_OrthodoxChristmas039.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice, Leighton! I haven't actually grouped my CZ yet but rather take it to the range and plink silhouettes from 25 to 150 yards. Maybe one of these times I will get serious and group it but I get sidetracked on the fun stuff. Squirrel!

Glad to see you're out having fun and feeling better!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nice, Leighton! I haven't actually grouped my CZ yet but rather take it to the range and plink silhouettes from 25 to 150 yards. Maybe one of these times I will get serious and group it but I get sidetracked on the fun stuff. Squirrel!

Glad to see you're out having fun and feeling better!

Glad to be out too!! Zero first, targets of opportunity afterwards, Ritz crackers, Necco Waffers, empty shotgun hulls, heavily shaken soda cans, steel spiners.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to be out too!! Zero first, targets of opportunity afterwards, Ritz crackers, Necco Waffers, empty shotgun hulls, heavily shaken soda cans, steel spiners.

I'm just running open sights on mine. The graduated military rear sight is so dang good on these. Set your range, aim, Ding! But yeah, one of these trips out to the range I need to set up a paper target and see how it does.

OKC_Jim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread convinced me. Nobody in OKC had one in stock so I made the trip to Tulsa yesterday to pick up a CZ 452 Ultra Lux. Shot her today. Great rifle.

Jim

Latest posts

Top Bottom