Dangerous Dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are no dogs, this is all fabricated BS to draw attention to ones self.
Dont feed the troll.
He's not trolling. He's writing a book. He's nearing the end where Lurker jumps out of the bushes dressed as jihad johnny and kills the evil dogs in the name of Islam. Decapitation both with a single slice of his AK bayonet......then JR puts me down with 7 shots with his Alaskan.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are no dogs, this is all fabricated BS to draw attention to ones self.
Dont feed the troll.

If you want to believe that, OK.

He's not trolling. He's writing a book. He's nearing the end where Lurker jumps out of the bushes dressed as jihad johnny and kills the evil dogs in the name of Islam. Decapitation both with a single slice of his AK bayonet......then JR puts me down with 7 shots with his Alaskan.

No book here, Lurker. But I'm putting a lid on it.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ethylene Glycol loaded meatballs sitting in a pan on your property, in your yard. Now how did they get them if they werent trespassing on your property...just sayin.

http://www.petmd.com/dog/conditions/urinary/c_dg_antifreeze_poisoning

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2011/02/tainted_meatballs_leave_three.html

P.S: Theyre probably the type of people tho that if theyre precious dogs had an 'accident', they would just get new dogs, so killin the dogs may just be a temporary solution.

These ****heads are ****ing with you hard for some reason and they have to know that it is getting to you. ****ing azzholes.

Maybe its time some of your good OSA cuzzins (specially the ones who seem so eager to shoot em) came by for visits. Strength in numbers. If they know you have people coming by to check on you that look all crazy and **** maybe they would back off and chain em up.

... just random drunk thoughts, not trying to endorse illegal behavior, so please dont pay any attention to my BS.

Last edited:

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ethylene Glycol loaded meatballs sitting in a pan on your property, in your yard. Now how did they get them if they werent trespassing on your property...just sayin.

http://www.petmd.com/dog/conditions/urinary/c_dg_antifreeze_poisoning

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2011/02/tainted_meatballs_leave_three.html

P.S: Theyre probably the type of people tho that if theyre precious dogs had an 'accident', they would just get new dogs, so killin the dogs may just be a temporary solution.

These ****heads are ****ing with you hard for some reason and they have to know that it is getting to you. ****ing azzholes.

Maybe its time some of your good OSA cuzzins (specially the ones who seem so eager to shoot em) came by for visits. Strength in numbers. If they know you have people coming by to check on you that look all crazy and **** maybe they would back off and chain em up.

... just random drunk thoughts, dont pay no attention to my BS.

I've learned a lot from one member in particular through PMs on this thread about what can be done surreptitiously and legally. But unless I get a shoot, I'm not posting any more on this thread. While it may be foolish to announce a shoot, there will be no secret about it and the Sheriff's will know about it as soon as it happens. That's not to say other people can't post dangerous dog attacks here, I just won't do it until I get a shoot.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've learned a lot from one member in particular through PMs on this thread about what can be done surreptitiously and legally. But unless I get a shoot, I'm not posting any more on this thread. While it may be foolish to announce a shoot, there will be no secret about it and the Sheriff's will know about it as soon as it happens. That's not to say other people can't post dangerous dog attacks here, I just won't do it until I get a shoot.

AOK buddy. Call if ya ever need anything, you know that. I'd come sit on your porch and sit and strum a guitar if I had to. Cause Im a weirdo too...

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AOK buddy. Call if ya ever need anything, you know that. I'd come sit on your porch and sit and strum a guitar if I had to. Cause Im a weirdo too...

Hell yeh!!! I remember you offering to pay Scruffy's vet bills way back there. Thank you very much, nofearfactor. Everything will work out just fine. I'm not as much of a weirdo as I used to be. I got beaten into shape here. Not talking about the book, but KIRKUS ripped me. The critic didn't dig it. But Rain In The Face used to brag about eating Thomas Custer's heart, and said he ripped off a piece with his teeth and spat it in his face.

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell yeh!!! I remember you offering to pay Scruffy's vet bills way back there. Thank you very much, nofearfactor.

Its all good. Ive just been exactly where you are right now with dogs and neighbors. Very tough line to straddle when you deal with ****ed up shite with ****ed up neighbors, especially ****heads like these. But you also gotta let people know that you aint skerred or intimidated, and then also stay within the legal lines your self. Good luck with it.

When an intimidator fails to intimidate he becomes intimidated...

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its all good. Ive just been exactly where you are right now with dogs and neighbors. Very tough line to straddle when you deal with ****ed up shite with ****ed up neighbors, especially ****heads like these. But you also gotta let people know that you aint skerred or intimidated, and then also stay within the legal lines your self. Good luck with it...

Well, you know, that's just how it bees out here in the Old West.

Latest posts

Top Bottom