Dangerous Dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You live in a different type of 'country' than I do. I live with cattle pasture all around me. My neighbors raise cattle for their livelihood. I have a good relationship with them all. I also have a Rottweiler that absolutely hates cows. I love my dog and I have no choice but to keep him pinned up so he doesn't get loose and chase cows/calfs. If he did get loose, he'd last about 3 hours before someone put him down, and I'd understand. You see if something attacks yourself or your livelihood, you have the right to act. The only thing I would be upset about is that I wasn't responsible enough to keep my dog alive.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You live in a different type of 'country' than I do. I live with cattle pasture all around me. My neighbors raise cattle for their livelihood. I have a good relationship with them all. I also have a Rottweiler that absolutely hates cows. I love my dog and I have no choice but to keep him pinned up so he doesn't get loose and chase cows/calfs. If he did get loose, he'd last about 3 hours before someone put him down, and I'd understand. You see if something attacks yourself or your livelihood, you have the right to act. The only thing I would be upset about is that I wasn't responsible enough to keep my dog alive.

You know, it's just part of life. I have to gut this thing out.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
memecrunch.com_meme_NHHS_did_your_balls_drop_off_image.png

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SO SHOOT THE FRIGGIN' DOGS ALREADY FER CHRISAKES! SHOOT THE DAMN THINGS AND BE DONE WITH IT!

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Top Bottom