"deadly firearms are like Lay's potato chips"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the LA times needs to worry more about what's going on in LA than Virginia.

But then again, all they'd have to report there is how their restrictive gun laws have done absolutely nothing to curb the violence that runs rampant in their fair city.

Idiots.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think the la times needs to worry more about what's going on in la than virginia.

But then again, all they'd have to report there is how their restrictive gun laws have done absolutely nothing to curb the violence that runs rampant in their fair city.

Idiots.
***** like button *****

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the LA times needs to worry more about what's going on in LA than Virginia.

Idiots.

I'm sure NYC is a much safer place without airsoft weapons and DuraCoat, too.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Idiots.

I agreed so strongly I had to add a little emphasis there at the end!

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Idiots.

Is that anything like DC have extremely strict gun laws and one of the highest crime rates in the country

Latest posts

Top Bottom