Deer Season 2018 Pics/Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:cry11:

I’m still getting A BUNCH of bucks on camera but nothing that really turns my crank, and I’m almost positive that the buck I had planned to hunt has broken off a major point already...:cry11:
I get it and I've never had the opportunity to target a buck and get a shot on it, but here's my theory: it's still a mature buck and difficult to get into bow range. An accomplishment regardless of true score. I would gladly meet you on i-35 to shake your hand and slap you on the back (fair warning here) if you took him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I rarely get mature bucks on cam before mid to late October. Mostly due to crops finally being harvested and pushes the buck groups back into the cover. They don't just get to lay in beans, milo, corn and the edges anymore.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buddy has had bucks pushing each other around each of the last two nights in his yard. They're frisky early, it seems.

I’ve been seeing bucks in the background of pictures “sparring” for at least a couple weeks, but it has only been the young dinks. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised the big boys are doing it too.

JMullinax

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is one I’m hoping to get ASAP!

Attachments

• 1DC3E3E4-4C35-4A7A-9E68-6ECF4CFB03A0.jpeg
    1DC3E3E4-4C35-4A7A-9E68-6ECF4CFB03A0.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 194

Latest posts

Top Bottom