Deployment Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well guys(and gals) I will try to stay on and chat as much as possible, WIll be gone for 12months for the deployment. Going to miss alot of you!! BadgeBunny I will see you when I get back i will be at the same place, Your my favorite!!

Who else is going by the way?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well guys(and gals) I will try to stay on and chat as much as possible, WIll be gone for 12months for the deployment. Going to miss alot of you!! BadgeBunny I will see you when I get back i will be at the same place, Your my favorite!!

Who else is going by the way?

:Heya: You know it handsome ... Thank you for your service. We hear everyday of what trouble-making, lazy slobs our kids have become. Those folks do not know the kids I do apparently. You and all the other young men and women like you (most of whom are in the shooting community now that I think about it) have my utmost respect and admiration.

Take care of yourself. We will miss and pray for you and your family while you are gone. Give your wife my phone number -- I PM'd it to you. If she needs anything at all all she has to do is call.

You know of all the guys at the range you are my favorite! Well, you and that grumpy old LoneWolf! (I have to say that or he will make me buy all the wine! :rotflmao:)

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck and God Speed.

Complancency kills....do your 5 and 25s, close the damn truck door, head on a swivel.

Look hard/squared away and the enemy will likely pick another target.

Latest posts

Top Bottom