Dewalt vs. Milwaukee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
have too much Dewalt stuff to make the switch.

Me too, -- i wont argue with a professional mechanic about which is better , but me - currently as a suburban homeowner with slightly above average wrenching ability - i voted for DeWalt with my greenbacks

-- I was an A&P mechanic (still certified but i havent seen the inside of a hanger in 20 years) and a local distributor was giving all the wrenches decent deals on screwguns and the like , stuck with 'em ever since.

Makita makes good stuff and i do have a little bit of blue in that cabinet , but mostly stick to yellow given my significant investment in batteries. Just bought into the hype for the electric yard tools this season

Love the little 12" chainsaw and get up to an hour of time on one battery. Granted - you cut for 15 seconds, then drag stuff out, then cut for 30 more seconds, etc. -- but regardless - the little dude outworked me.
I wish the weedeater was a bit lighter - but with the big 60V battery it weighs as much or maybe a bit more than a good gas job, but i dont have to wear ear pro

But the blower is my favorite because i keep the garage blown out with it all the time without any fumes

lyEr7Dv.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom