Dewalt vs. Milwaukee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was down in Texas finishing a overbuild swinging lines over about a month after I bought it. Up on a pole hooking a line in a back yard and left my tool bag on the ground. Lady had a wirey little mutt and he decided to mark my bag which had my tools(and my sandwich) in it. Thought I seen him do it but forgot until I reached in and grabbed it at the next pole.
Yes I ate the sandwich, it was in a piss covered ziploc and bread didn’t have any yellow.
I’d have ate the dog instead

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son has been using a lot of HART tools and i've been kinda pleased with the little i've used them
i prefer Hitachi/Metabo brushless cordless and corded.
I never could get dewalt to last
they use a lot of milwaukee at work but I am hearing they replace the fuel ratchets quite often. Guy i am working with just bought his 3rd.
i went through 3 of the small batteries in about 1 hour taking out guide vanes in the engine.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been using this milwaukee fuel 1/4" drive ratchet at work for almost 2 months. It is starting to weaken as far as the strength of torque.
i am not impressed.

i have been using my 1/4" aircat air ratchet more and more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom