Dewalt vs. Milwaukee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went through 3 dealt sawzalls in 3 months one year and trashed all dewalt tools I had made the switch to Milwaukee and never looked back. I have a rolling Milwaukee showroom in my work truck, won’t ever go back to dewalt.

Just as long as your realize that this ain’t your grandpa’s Milwaukee. Milwaukee tools are owned by Chinese conglomerate, TTI, which also makes Ryobi and is licensed by Ridgid to use their name to make power tools but other than that has no ties to the hand tool line.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went through 3 dealt sawzalls in 3 months one year and trashed all dewalt tools I had made the switch to Milwaukee and never looked back. I have a rolling Milwaukee showroom in my work truck, won’t ever go back to dewalt.
Same here, I was issued Dewalt when I started working as a technician. Within 2 years, I had bought all Milwaukee and gave their Dewalt tools back. If I was on a job where tool thieves were hitting hard, I'd take my tools home or back to the hotel.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're all made in the same factory and use similar battery technology. Like firearms - the best one is the one you have.

Dewalt is owned by Black and Decker, made along side Black and Decker.

Milwaukee is owned by TTI and made along side Ridgid and Ryobi.

Latest posts

Top Bottom