Dewalt vs. Milwaukee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the price, I’m going with Bauer from Harbor Freight. I use my drill, chainsaw, and pole saw pretty dang hard and haven’t had an issue with any of them.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to have all dewalt at the house. But over the years, milwaukee's been gaining ground. Still like the corded dewalt tools I have, but going with all milwaukee now for battery powered tools. The use of corded tools has really dropped off however.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The quality of this DeWalt is impressive.
Made in India vs china.
His reviews are awesome. He tears into the tools, taking them apart and describes each part,

Beware of colorful language.

busterheiney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the price, I’m going with Bauer from Harbor Freight. I use my drill, chainsaw, and pole saw pretty dang hard and haven’t had an issue with any of them.
Yep. I've got a garage full of DeWalt cordless tools. Good tools, but like all things mechanical they eventually wear out. I've started replacing the ones that quit working with Bauer. I've got a couple of adapters where I can power the few Bauer tools I have. Eventually I'll phase the DeWalt ones completely out as they die. I'm a casual user, so they don't get constant use. Bauer is decent quality and much more affordable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom