Didn't expect this in OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what does a lower education lead to?

I agree about Norman.

Lower education? That is the precursor. Not much better. They already graduated not knowing our history and despising our great country. Everyone that isn’t white is oppressed and whitey is an oppressive racist that has privilege.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People of all walks are self centered greedy and narrow minded.
I try not to judge others and make allowances for those less fortunate.
Todays mantra is kiss my ass cuz im special. Surround yourself with those who agree. Delusional...
No one is any better than anyone else.
Either continue down the path of delusion and denial or wake up one day and...
What The Heck was i thinking?
What scares me most?
Large groups that think they are right and you are wrong.
Pistons go boys room.
Cylinders go girls room.
Cant tell the difference??
Ask any 3 year old.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what Noah would say? or Abraham when he dickered with God trying to save those two cities? would you spare them for just 10 righteous men? there is a scripture that says basically that they will be given over to a perverse spirit???

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew about this a day or so before it happened. I have kids at that high school and have heard all year about how these people go in the restroom and look, and how it makes the girls feel uncomfortable. I am a live-and-let-live type of person that supports freedom. I have no problem with an adult transitioning and going on with their life. However, children are another story. Just like the covid JibJab, if a doctor goes against this regardless of the science, they are ostracized. This is no longer freedom but a political agenda.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
the VERY SAME norman public schools that RE HIRED a KNOWN pedophile, AND the police protected him because he was a son of LEO?

you mean THAT norman public schools?

you mean the SAME norman that used HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE GIRLS AS BAIT FOR A SERIAL RAPIST and kept it a secret because ya know, if they had TOLD anyone about it, he might have just stopped!

that norman?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this kid needs to do is use the individual bathrooms that are provided. They are doing this to themselves, for the attention, nothing more. And no sweetheart, just because you're taking hormones it doesn't change your gender.
SPOILED BRATS SEEKING ATTENTION !! We must be the first society in all of human history, that is so affluent even our poor people are spoiled brats?

Latest posts

Top Bottom