Didn't expect this in OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
to be fair, lots of these "trans" (you can't be trans) kids are the results OF their parents.

I was talking to a friend about this earlier. I told him, “you know what you tell your little boy when he says “I’m a girl””

You tell him “and what is a girl exactly.”

Kids forget about stuff. They just think about dressing like a girl or something and that’s it.

It’s the parents fault and they are the ones encouraging their kids to be trans.

Hate to say it but sh*t like this was a lot more rare when kids got bullied too.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i had two older sisters. i played with their dolls, weren't many toys in the house anyway. i fully understood "hey, this is what a girl is, even if i pretend to be a girl with them i realize on occasion it's from a mocking nature and i'm not like....honestly thinking i'm a girl". but even if observed doing that as a child, yeah these days you get parents doing the whole "well maybe" thing.

like i wore girls clothes more than once in school. mainly because shopping at vintage vibe i didn't realize that's what buttons *on the other side* meant for a while, and hey they fit my frame at the time a lot better than say walmart clothes or whatever.

other than an odd comment from a teacher who noticed or whatever, i don't think anyone cared. i certainly wasn't like "hey did you know i think this is a girls shirt, and that means from today foreward and i no longer a man?" it's just....man i dunno even what to say about it. well i do, but i'd get banned.

i dunno, i know my generation had LOTS of kids turning into "muh angry atheists" but only because they were upset their parents dragged them to church on sunday mornings. imagine if your parents literally chopped off your penis.

gonna be a LOT of upset adults. the result was my generation is the least church going and most trans. but i don't know what the swingback is going to be. at this point i assume we flew into orbit and the pendulum is no longer attached on a pivot. it ain't coming back.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend about this earlier. I told him, “you know what you tell your little boy when he says “I’m a girl””

You tell him “and what is a girl exactly.”

Kids forget about stuff. They just think about dressing like a girl or something and that’s it.

It’s the parents fault and they are the ones encouraging their kids to be trans.

Hate to say it but sh*t like this was a lot more rare when kids got bullied too.
I'll bet there are a fair number of libs that are truly excited to hear their kids express 'trans' feelings. I mean, you attract lots of attention, both positive from other woke libs and negative from the haters. The virtue signaling potential is enormous.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People in DC are more concerned about oddballs in our society than education, China, Russia or Iran it would appear. We be in trouble if the politicians keep repeating our military.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bet there are a fair number of libs that are truly excited to hear their kids express 'trans' feelings. I mean, you attract lots of attention, both positive from other woke libs and negative from the haters. The virtue signaling potential is enormous.
I think there's an awful lot of truth in that.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is disgusting

Latest posts

Top Bottom