Dizzy spells.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have had a couple of really severe dizzy spells over the past few months.When I say severe I mean if there was not a place to sit I would be on the floor.Last for several minutes at a time.Blood pressure seems ok.Anyone ever had the same thing and if so what was the cause.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm only 20, but I have a heart condition which cause me to nearly black out at times. It is called ventricular tachycardia. I usually have a very hard and fast heart beat that accompanies my dizzy spells. Sometimes I have trouble breathing, too. And yes, I have been to a doctor about it.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have had a couple of really severe dizzy spells over the past few months.When I say severe I mean if there was not a place to sit I would be on the floor.Last for several minutes at a time.Blood pressure seems ok.Anyone ever had the same thing and if so what was the cause.

Inner ear problem is a possibility.You need to go see your PCP.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of possibilities including inner ear, heart, etc. Could just need a good ear flushing. Could be much worse.

Definitely need to see your doc.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haney, I'm not making light, but I've had some too. Been through a gauntlet of tests and no one can tell me why. Last time, I was ready with both blood pressure and blood glucose monitor and was absolutely find according to the readings.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have spells quite often where I would get dizzy and my eyes would start shaking back and forth Uncontrollably at a high rate. Couldn't see much but a blur of everything in front of me. Hasnt happened in years but I probably shoulda had it checked out.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably just part of getting to be an old fart.Longevity is not a common thing in my dads side of the family.High blood pressure and the like has killed off everyone but me and I am at the edge of the usual age of passing on to the happy hunting ground.I take my daily pill and pray for long life.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suffered from an inner ear injury. Doctors were worthless as vertigo consumed my life. Long story short, a snowboarding accident fixed my ear. So I've learned to slam my head on the floor to "re-fix" my ear when an "adjustment" is needed. I've been fine for over a year, but my boxing career was over before it began. Lol. I can definitely feel your pain. My life sucked when there was no help for my vertigo....prayers your way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom