DMX v. George Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't watch boxing, and don't care much about this foolishness, nor do I care one bit about George Zimmerman, but I'd get a good laugh if he beat the hell out of this puke:

As we first reported, DMX promised to massacre Zimmerman in the ring if he got the chance. To be exact, he said, “I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up.” He then said he’d literally piss on George’s face.

I've never heard of "DMX", either.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hoping DMX wins just because I'm a DMX fan. Honestly I could care less about Zimmerman, regardless if he was right or wrong.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wait, he said he had to shoot a minor because he couldn't defend himself and now he says he is going to box a grown man who is in very good shape and a former gangster?

hehehe....Georgie will be curled up in the corner crying for his mommy after the first hit, because as we know, Georgie is not man enough to take the ass kicking he is due.

Latest posts

Top Bottom