Do You Have a Glock 43? Why Not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Added the +2 taran tactical base plates, and XS big dot night sights with a crossbreed mini-tuck with Velcro clips. Snatched up a snagmag magazine carrier for the off sided pocket gives me 16 rounds on tap and it is the perfect carry package for me. I feel very comfortable carrying this anywhere that does not have a metal detector. It disappears that well. No matter what you do the G19 will not disappear like this. Get to carry without the baggy, ill fitting clothing that would be required to get the G19 IWB. Don't get me wrong, I love my G19 for OWB and non sensitive carry but that little G43 is my buddy. Shoots like his big brother too.

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Added the +2 taran tactical base plates, and XS big dot night sights with a crossbreed mini-tuck with Velcro clips. Snatched up a snagmag magazine carrier for the off sided pocket gives me 16 rounds on tap and it is the perfect carry package for me. I feel very comfortable carrying this anywhere that does not have a metal detector. It disappears that well. No matter what you do the G19 will not disappear like this. Get to carry without the baggy, ill fitting clothing that would be required to get the G19 IWB. Don't get me wrong, I love my G19 for OWB and non sensitive carry but that little G43 is my buddy. Shoots like his big brother too.

You are being watched!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You are being watched!

Looks like a happy guppy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You are being watched!

Sneaky ba$tard. Probably is reporting my activity to the NSA.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the cool kids are getting them.

No, we aren't.

As am I! I desperately need more cool points. I was leaning towards the Ruger LC9s mostly due to capacity but once I found out you could change the baseplate on the 43 mags to get another round or two (depending on the baseplate) that pretty much sealed the deal for me. I want a slender carry for those days when my regular carry (CZ RAMI BD) is just a bit too bulky. Also, this will be my first Glock! So, that's pretty cool, I guess. :D

That's pretty sad.

Thoughts on the Glock 43?

No, not really.

Glocks in general?

They don't come in .357 Magnum, and I prefer round guns to bottom feeders with the exception of an M1911A1. Need to get another one of those.

What's your favorite ice cream? I like Pralines and Cream. Mmmmmmmm

Mint Chocolate Chip. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom