Does anyone else on the board not like 1911's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Glock torture test video made me tired just watching it. I like the way the guys start off with rapid fire then get slower and slower. That would wear on a person though!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10-8 also had the Springfield Custom shop do a run of guns last few years. Dunno why they fell out with Nighthawk.

As far as the $500 goes, I'd put my China built Norinco up against any G21. :D :D :D

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I posted a link to a old thread on OSA that had this link of a 1000 round 1911 "torture test." http://www.downrange.tv/show1/index....d= 1376842850

So, I thought I'd include the one of the Glock test. Take from it what you will.

I think both 1911s and Glocks can do the job they were designed for. It's also my opinion that both have suffered from manufacturing issues that have called into question their reliability. I also believe like so many things these issues get blown out of proportion.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think both 1911s and Glocks can do the job they were designed for. It's also my opinion that both have suffered from manufacturing issues that have called into question their reliability. I also believe like so many things these issues get blown out of proportion.

Way too much logic here buddy.... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom