Does anyone else on the board not like 1911's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the 1911 is probably the single most customized (and customizable) gun in existence anywhere.

slim grips, contoured grips, arched mainspring, flat mainspring, differing beavertails, grip reductions, bobtails; slim grips on bobtails, short triggers, long triggers, full-size and chopped verions.

not ONE of these configurations fits your hand??

the 1911 is probably the single most customized (and customizable) gun in existence anywhere.

slim grips, contoured grips, arched mainspring, flat mainspring, differing beavertails, grip reductions, bobtails; slim grips on bobtails, short triggers, long triggers, full-size and chopped verions.

not ONE of these configurations fits your hand??

is there a reason for the double post? :ugh2:

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 1911 makes your trigger finger lazy....After shooting a 1911, it seems like the trigger travels a mile before it engages on a Glock.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sorry about the double-post. i went "back" and "forward" on my pda browser, and that's what i got!

Oooh, that's cool. the forum let me delete it! never saw that feature before.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry,1911's suck.

"There are no victims,only volunteers.You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid.You volunteer by being,as grass eaters invariably are,unprepared to confront the hazards of life." Col. Jeff Cooper

"The Commander (1911) is where the power and comfort curves meet," (quoted from memory) Co. Jeff Cooper

Latest posts

Top Bottom