Does anyone else on the board not like 1911's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Own 3 1911s. they MUST be good pistols, they have been around for 100yrs.
Can't say that about many, can ya?

Many have..Colt SAA,Winchester 1866,85,92,92,Marlin 1894,95,and on and on.Being 100 years old is no accomplishment,many firearm designs are.Good,it's an overly complicated,routinely unreliable piece of equipment that has an undeserved reputation derived from a bunch of 1911 Cool Aid drinkers.HAHAHAHAHAHA

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry about the double-post. i went "back" and "forward" on my pda browser, and that's what i got!

Oooh, that's cool. the forum let me delete it! never saw that feature before.
I was just harrassin' ya. :)
Thread Nazi.....Maybe he was just emphasizing his point....LOL
Bite me! And it's "carrot" not "karat"! Learn how to spell!

:) :preocc:
Don't worry,1911's suck.
You suck.
Love and respect the Colonel but 1911's still suck.
You still suck.
Many have..Colt SAA,Winchester 1866,85,92,92,Marlin 1894,95,and on and on.Being 100 years old is no accomplishment,many firearm designs are.Good,it's an overly complicated,routinely unreliable piece of equipment that has an undeserved reputation derived from a bunch of 1911 Cool Aid drinkers.HAHAHAHAHAHA
All of those are great guns, but none have been recreated and tweeked nearly as much as the 1911.

I've offered a hundred times for you to shoot mine... at 2200 rounds with 0 (zero) malfunctions. :) And it does it with a lot more comfort, class and ACCURACY than your block.

So you can take your little "gangsta" Saturday night special... and I'll keep John Moses Browning's masterpiece.

:)

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was just harrassin' ya. :)

Bite me! And it's "carrot" not "karat"! Learn how to spell!

:) :preocc:

You suck.

You still suck.

All of those are great guns, but none have been recreated and tweeked nearly as much as the 1911.

I've offered a hundred times for you to shoot mine... at 2200 rounds with 0 (zero) malfunctions. :) And it does it with a lot more comfort, class and ACCURACY than your block.

So you can take your little "gangsta" Saturday night special... and I'll keep John Moses Browning's masterpiece.

:)

Shouldn't you be cleaning the kitchen or doing laundry or something domestic girly boy?

Latest posts

Top Bottom