Does this mean new Cold War?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely there is a cold war, and this time its much more dangerous especially with falling oil prices. As I believe this will back Putin into a corner, when sanctions coupled with low oil prices limit is ability to generate funds for his war machine. It already well known Putin has started to hoard gold. Russia / China / and militant Islam.... all of which are just waiting for a flap with USA. Ukraine conflict / Syrian/ISIS conflict...... I don't see anything good in the near future.

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
US government hellbent on world hegemony and war. Problem is that the people of the US are war weary, the treasury is bankrupt and people are starting to wake up to Washington's constant stream of lies from both republicans and democrats. Meanwhile, Russia has rebuilt it's military and is lead by a man (as opposed to the US's homosexual wimp) and minds it's own business with no desire to interfere in the affairs of other nations. It is also a Christian nation unlike the US which has turned it's back on God. And when communist hacks like Hillary make the claim Putin is the new 'Hitler', it's obvious they want war with Russia. US is going to get it's butt kicked.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
US government hellbent on world hegemony and war. Problem is that the people of the US are war weary, the treasury is bankrupt and people are starting to wake up to Washington's constant stream of lies from both republicans and democrats. Meanwhile, Russia has rebuilt it's military and is lead by a man (as opposed to the US's homosexual wimp) and minds it's own business with no desire to interfere in the affairs of other nations. It is also a Christian nation unlike the US which has turned it's back on God. And when communist hacks like Hillary make the claim Putin is the new 'Hitler', it's obvious they want war with Russia. US is going to get it's butt kicked.

I don't know that I would go that far, we are not going to get our butt whipped unless its done politically, and if I wanted war I would damn sure attack while the Mohamed Obama is in office, as we know what his response would be. "My fellow Americans before we jump to conclusions about hose bombs landing on New York City and those Russian planes you see dropping them we must first verify that we have all of the facts" one week later "Those bombs were dropped in direct response to an anti Russian movie that was being released that day" week 3 Putin would be addressing us from the White house.

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not another cold war since America doesn't seem to care. All we hear now is to cut military spending and bring everyone home. So there is going to be power vacuum and Russia and China are ready to fill that gap. I agree some of our military spending and operations are unnecessary, but the road we are currently going on is the same one we went down after WW1.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lynx, you've got it right. Putin is much tougher and wiser than Obama. Obama hasn't eared the right to be Putins water boy. My take on Russia is this...Russia talking here...I'm not bugging you so leave me alone. Yes, I screwed up in Afghanistan in the 1980's but I'm right about the Ukraine. So with all due respect, back off, walk away. Oh, USA, a bit of advice. You don't have to be the big brother of the entire world. Some times you just have to let the dust settle as it will."

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lynx, you've got it right. Putin is much tougher and wiser than Obama. Obama hasn't eared the right to be Putins water boy. My take on Russia is this...Russia talking here...I'm not bugging you so leave me alone. Yes, I screwed up in Afghanistan in the 1980's but I'm right about the Ukraine. So with all due respect, back off, walk away. Oh, USA, a bit of advice. You don't have to be the big brother of the entire world. Some times you just have to let the dust settle as it will."

Well this is generally true with one exception, which will drag us into it. NATO, those people are going to blow a fuse and war will be on and then we will be obligated by treaty to assist. But knowing what a puss cake Obama is I am afraid we will renege on that treaty,

Latest posts

Top Bottom