Does weed cause strokes and heart attacks? | Wrong Number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it helps ya then do it if it does not help ya than quit doing it.

A friend of mine has smoked it since he was a teen and has eye issues and heart issues and takes chemo for arthritis.
He is all messed up. He also did coke, speed, acid and shrooms whenever someone had some.

I stuck to alcohol nothing else and seldom drink any of that.
I do not take any meds.
I do not go to the doctor either so I don't know if I need meds :)
We grew up together and I am just a couple months older than he is.
He has a few teeth left but none on top I have all of mine.

Junk in and Junk out most likely.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see. If the act of smoking is harmful, isn't it better to have higher potency for the desired effect?
“Better”? I would guess that dope smoking losers would want a more efficient buzz. That said, the stronger, higher potency weed amplifies the issues that are harmful which is not “better”.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's different about today's weed? I'm not up to date on the weeds.
As one who used it for years, from the 60's, (but no longer) the main difference)s) are that todays are generally more standardized as to content, but certainly weaker than the best (Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, Thai, Columbian Black, etc. It also contains a lot more chemicals that the stuff that was grown in the earth. Those cant be good for you.

My take is that the video is largely ********. That said, anything you put in your lungs besides air can lead to problems with infections which could spread to the heart. If youre going to use cannabis, do edibles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom