Does weed cause strokes and heart attacks? | Wrong Number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny, ya'll say it causes all these heart/circulation problems when my heart surgeon recommended me to get some gummies.
Well, everyone has their own opinion. I believe inhaling any smoke can have issues, otherwise, I think the rest is mostly BS. You're way better with something natural than the other crap they pass out like candy.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, everyone has their own opinion. I believe inhaling any smoke can have issues, otherwise, I think the rest is mostly BS. You're way better with something natural than the other crap they pass out like candy.
Took myself off those too and told that doctor I wanted released from his care.....that was a tough drug to stop taking.

Last edited:

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious if he knows about the strokes and heart attacks that are destined to come?
Do you really care what he thinks or does?

I know a man who ate a big breakfast everyday … potatoes, ham and/or bacon or sausage and at least three eggs. Had steak for dinner at least once per week. He smoked three packs of cigarettes and drank whisky everyday. Never a health issue and lived to 93 (killed by a DUI). Point is there are people that do unhealthy **** with zero harm. Does not change the (medical) facts that there are risky behaviors to avoid.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My last knee surgery 3-4 years ago, the Dr. gave me a big bottle (80 pills) of hydrocodone and I didnt take even 1.
I smoked a THC vape pen for the pain and in about 4 days I didnt need that.
Was a little odd being cooped up in my parents house smoking it but mom agreed it was better than the opioid pills.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you really care what he thinks or does?

I know a man who ate a big breakfast everyday … potatoes, ham and/or bacon or sausage and at least three eggs. Had steak for dinner at least once per week. He smoked three packs of cigarettes and drank whisky everyday. Never a health issue and lived to 93 (killed by a DUI). Point is there are people that do unhealthy **** with zero harm. Does not change the (medical) facts that there are risky behaviors to avoid.
No more than I care what you think or do which is zero. It was meant as a rhetorical statement. "It is a statement that is not intended to elicit a direct response from the reader."

Never said that smoking weed wasn't risky either. But, I gotta say you're out somewhere in left field on some of the implications you're making.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured out how we can all agree....get a vaporizer.
No more than I care what you think or do which is zero. It was meant as a rhetorical statement. "It is a statement that is not intended to elicit a direct response from the reader."

Never said that smoking weed wasn't risky either. But, I gotta say you're out somewhere in left field on some of the implications you're making.
Almost everyone that goes hard against it is emotional/illogical about it for some reason. I've never been able to figure it out. I have a friend like that but he drinks vodka like it's water. Others smoke tobacco and eat whatever processed food they want. Just never see anyone that makes sense to me. While the health nuts are weed only, nothing else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom