Dog attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts guys.

Damn Pits are a menace to society. I don't care what anyone says.

not that this hasn't been addressed but as somebody who has owned pits I disagree. I know more that are big babies and passive than any other breed. My lab and our great dane were both more aggressive.

I won't echo any other comments made already. Matter of fact my pits are currently in the lawton area working hog hunts.

tmotulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work at a hotel in Tulsa and one of the tenants here has a pit and walks him several times a day. He just walked by and stopped and let me play with him for a bit. I have to agree with whats been said, its definitely up to the owner as far as how a dog turns out because that pit is the nicest dog ever..second only to my rat terrier :)

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder why they made a pittbull show with inmates?? Would you like the ears to be the fight cut look sir?? Hey little wayne does this XL pittbull good enough for your rap video??

I wouldnt leave my lab or child alone with any pitbull not even the soft cuddly ones that rip off kids faces. Its too bad that 90 percent of the owners of pitbulls are DIRTBAGS.

Ps. i have owned a pitt it was a great dog, with that said after i got my lab i'll never own another pitt again. Gangsters are nice to some people too.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sorry for your loss,I have a Jack Russell and a Pitt,my Jack has been with me for 12 years,5 for the Pitt, both are an extension of my family and I would be devistated if something of this nature happened to either. I hope there is something that can be done to the owner for his irresponsibility. Im sorry,dogs aren't just dogs,they are truly mans best friend.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, our dogs are like our children & my son thinks of them as his brothers. Hopefully there will be something done, home owners ins if they own the home should be followed up on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom