Donate to replace a War Vets Toys, and get a chance to win a free 22mag SA Revolver!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you Mike H. from All Seasons Equipment in Coweta for holding a chainsaw raffle, and raising 280.00 for the cause!!!

Final tally:

1857.00 cash (1820.00 spent on the replacement items, cash balance of 37.00)

Replacement items:
1 Pac Out Gun Hauler (replacement buggy)
1 Ruger Mini 30 Stainless with 2 / 20 round mags (replacement rifle)
1 Mitchell Black Lightning 22lr with 2 / 9 round mags, AR15 carry handle (replacement rifle)
1 S&W Sigma 9mm with 2 / 10 rnd mags (replacement pistol)
1 Beretta 92G Police Turn In with 2 / 15 round mags

Other Goodies!!
1 SKS Scoped Rifle
1 Mosin Nagant Rifle
1 Leather Range Bag
3 Year Membership to USSA for Mr Payne and his Wife
2 XDM gunsmith mats
1 Velcro side saddle (holds 7 shot shells)
1 Pro-Shot 8 piece stainless steel cleaning kit
1 - 2fl oz Hoppes Solvent
1 - 2fl oz Royal Purple Synthetic gun oil
1 Bob Allen soft rifle case
1 .30-30 MIGHTY PEN
1 box of Winchester 9MM rounds

Please proceed to the thank you thread!!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Extra credit givin, where extra credit is due Zombie. And tell your Mom thank you from all of us!

what u sayin bout my mother? u wanna fight? j/k will do...and I maintain I just sent a few e-mails, met a few people and did a little driving. Nothing special - nowhere near what some gave, and definitely not as much as you or seedy. I just did what I could to help same as the other people who donated.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what u sayin bout my mother? u wanna fight? j/k will do...and I maintain I just sent a few e-mails, met a few people and did a little driving. Nothing special - nowhere near what some gave, and definitely not as much as you or seedy. I just did what I could to help same as the other people who donated.

Some have money to give but are short on time. Others have time but are short on money. You went above and beyond. Thank you.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some have money to give but are short on time. Others have time but are short on money. You went above and beyond. Thank you.

thank you...I just did what pretty much anyone else here would do...I will continue to downplay what I did though.

I will say the feedback from people like you on this made my minor efforts, time and all absolutely worth it

Latest posts

Top Bottom