Donate to replace a War Vets Toys, and get a chance to win a free 22mag SA Revolver!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will add in for every 5 dollars sent to dog I'll add a ticket to win a cold steel spartan (or other similar valued knife if spartan not desired) via Zombie Defense Armory. May add something else later but this is for now.

or I can just send the cash to dog if preferred. Whatever he would prefer or think best

switching to the rajan 3 instead of the spartan. Ordering it now. Giveaway on it will occur this weekend most likely

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Zombie,

Just put my name at the top, the my name at the bottom, then my name in the middle about 40 times. You'll have the best Kind of list for any kind of drawings you want to do. :)

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Zombie,

Just put my name at the top, the my name at the bottom, then my name in the middle about 40 times. You'll have the best Kind of list for any kind of drawings you want to do. :)

I'm sure I will

and this is the knife -

[Broken External Image]

www.trueswords.com_images_prod_c_cold_steel_rajah_iii_62kgm_540.jpg

apparently there is a serrated version - I told them to ship first available.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry, I am very late to this thread ........ how do we bid on an item, or are they all gone? ...... Also, what can I donate and when? I Apologize for not finding this sooner ...... Randy

Last edited:

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I am very late to this thread ........ how do we bid on an item, or are they all gone? ...... Also, what can I donate and when? I Apologize for not finding this sooner ...... Randy

nothing left to bid on - We have a giveaway coming up for some of the donations. Shoot reddog1 a PM may be able to work something out.

www.coldsteel_uk.com_store_rajah_iii_62kgms.jpg

AUS 8A stainless blade, Tri-Ad lock, thumb plate opener, ambidextrous pocket clips and a Grivory handle with steel liners for extra strength and rigidity.
weight - 4.4oz
blade length - 3 ½"
handle - 4 7⁄8"
overall length - 8 3⁄8"

Given the order ships as fast as normal I will have it in hand before Friday, if so I will announce the winner on Saturday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom