Dong's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also why in the heck would you name a placed dong's. I guess it fits the description. Lots of dongs in there...

IIRC the place was founded by an Asian man whose name was Dong. He was supposedly a good guy but sold off the store when he retired. Any hate towards the store is to the new owners.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me? Banned?
:anyone:

Yes indeed....and when I need to grab something from there (extremely rare, but happens nonetheless) I have to send in an 'undercover buyer' to get it for me because I'm not even allowed anywhere on the property.
Hell....even the Hurricane Lounge, Empire Bar, and the Ritz Cabaret have finally let *that* one go.

I swear, some people have absolutely no g/d sense of humor.....

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait a minute!
Are you trying to say I'm drawn to threads about Dongs
:smack:

I can only dream of the day when they open a gun shop called "Snatches"

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me? Banned?
:anyone:

Yes indeed....and when I need to grab something from there (extremely rare, but happens nonetheless) I have to send in an 'undercover buyer' to get it for me because I'm not even allowed anywhere on the property.
Hell....even the Hurricane Lounge, Empire Bar, and the Ritz Cabaret have finally let *that* one go.

I swear, some people have absolutely no g/d sense of humor.....

Gettning banned from Hurricane lounge is pretty impressive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom