Dong's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss the old Mr. Dong. Piles of stuff up to the ceiling and everything that had to do with shooting you could possibly imagine in those stacks. After he died the place went all to H-E-double-hocky-sticks. They started by hiring people who talked a lot but knew nothing and then pushing their prices through the ceiling. I stopped going there except for emergency reloading supplies - only if I could not wait for a order to arrive. But they are perceived to be the place to go by those who don't do their research and blindly trust the BS from behind the counter. Ever been in there on a weekend. Lots of "plumber pants", body "art" billboards, wannabe dragon slayers and little old ladies buying .22s for defense. Sadly the place is a waste of time now.

Note: I am sure that not all the people who work there are challenged but unfortunately the face of the organization is apparently not all that important to the owners/management. They will not attract or hold customers who know their hobby. Not that I am an expert in any of it but I know more than the average bear and will not do business with them unless I have no alternatives.

A

ArmedCivy

I went in about 2 years ago looking for a pf9. Was checking it out and decided to get it, started filling out paperwork and a group of OG's came in and started raising trouble with one of the counter dudes. I seriously thought there was going to be a shooting, i had my hand on my gun no joke. They left without anyone getting hurt, but i haven't gone back there and i haven't recommended anyone there either.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went in about 2 years ago looking for a pf9. Was checking it out and decided to get it, started filling out paperwork and a group of OG's came in and started raising trouble with one of the counter dudes. I seriously thought there was going to be a shooting, i had my hand on my gun no joke. They left without anyone getting hurt, but i haven't gone back there and i haven't recommended anyone there either.

OGs wouldn't be in there tusslin'. They'd send a youngsta in there so they don't catch a charge.

:nono1:

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
now that's some really funny stuff there!

Are these yours?

3.bp.blogspot.com__2CFJsQ09AQs_To3Xq_W8npI_AAAAAAAAHUw_8o_fZAfAHvI_s1600_pimp_2Bmy_2Bgun.jpg

farm3.static.flickr.com_2484_3630430360_2bcf583957.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom