"Don't ask, Don't tell"--Blocked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont see why it was even an issue. I am pretty sure there are gays in the military right now as we speak.

I had a GF in HS that was alittle confused about her preference . She joined the Marine Corp. Then decided she liked girls best. She told me 90% of the women in the Corp were the same way.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont see why it was even an issue. I am pretty sure there are gays in the military right now as we speak.

I had a GF in HS that was alittle confused about her preference . She joined the Marine Corp. Then decided she liked girls best. She told me 90% of the women in the Corp were the same way.
See what you did to her! I know at least two gays in the military and im sure they know many more:disappoin Dont mess with me i wont mess with you is the way i look at it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Here we go.........When stationed on an isolated Microwave site, 3k feet above sea level...our site commander was openly gay.
We operated 24/7.
When he wasn't on duty, he lurked around the two head shower.
When a night shift crew got off duty, he would always be standing around naked waiting on what ever.
He would take a "shower" 3 feet away from a soldier with a total
"arousment".

Next soldier come in, same thing.......
This went on for most of a year.... The soldiers complained enough that he was replaced. He was our site commander, and responsible for our promotions, and pay.

Is this right?? Hell no.

Is it right that a male site commander can take showers with female soldier because we are a "unit"??

Gimme a break.

Wanna go on from here? I can go there in a heart beat...
Want your daughter to shower with a dozen men?

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Of course there are gays in our military,are they in the majority,I'm thinkin not. It blows my mind to think our leaders want to seal the deal with lipstick...
I mean come on man these folks kill people and brake things.

My last thought is people will die as a result of this foolish policy.

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course there are gays in our military,are they in the majority,I'm thinkin not. It blows my mind to think our leaders want to seal the deal with lipstick...
I mean come on man these folks kill people and brake things.

My last thought is people will die as a result of this foolish policy.

Besides the slight spelling error, this is where it is. As infantry our job was death and destruction. We don't allow women so that the guys can keep their eye on the mission and don't feel like they have to treat anyone any differently. We are crass, salty and offensive. Our job is not PC friendly and we do not appreciate the american people or the government trying to force us to be so.

If there were any homosexual individuals in my unit that didn't get chapter'd out, I didn't know about them and thats just fine with me. As long as they act like men, treat the other guys with respect and as family, do their job and keep their "preferences" to themselves, we never had a problem.

I say leave it as what you have now is as good as it gets. If you are really determined to be military and truly have a warrior soul, you will deal with it just fine.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess they will have to stick to filibustering unemployment benefits instead, so they won't have to vote Yea or Nea right before elections.

They only filibuster unpaid for unemployment benefits and even offered to vote for the extension if it was paid for with part of the unspent stimulus funds. The Dems said no. Guess they would rather do things like spend $111 million to save 55 jobs.

Christopher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides the slight spelling error, this is where it is. As infantry our job was death and destruction. We don't allow women so that the guys can keep their eye on the mission and don't feel like they have to treat anyone any differently. We are crass, salty and offensive. Our job is not PC friendly and we do not appreciate the american people or the government trying to force us to be so.

If there were any homosexual individuals in my unit that didn't get chapter'd out, I didn't know about them and thats just fine with me. As long as they act like men, treat the other guys with respect and as family, do their job and keep their "preferences" to themselves, we never had a problem.

I say leave it as what you have now is as good as it gets. If you are really determined to be military and truly have a warrior soul, you will deal with it just fine.

+1 QFT

Latest posts

Top Bottom