don't want another Mother's day like this one..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjones99

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nothing like a few hours in the pediatric ER to enjoy a great Mother's day..this is a tradition we won't want to do again..

ai268.photobucket.com_albums_jj3_jonestwinsdad_80a77f30.jpg

ai268.photobucket.com_albums_jj3_jonestwinsdad_a44a32b7.jpg

ai268.photobucket.com_albums_jj3_jonestwinsdad_94b9d35c.jpg

kjones99

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tried to jump over the back of the couch and didn't quite make it...fell off the back onto the tile and his left arm broke the fall. i'll never forget the scream he let out.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having two boys, I have been through the broke bones. He had a bad break. I hope he is ok. If he is like my kids, it will only slow him down for a little while.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ouch, thats no fun, had one similar to that when I was 15, but mine was from a dirt bike crash, worst part about it was I had to ride the bike a mile back to the truck before we could head to the hospital. Hopefully he will be more careful, I know I was(for a little while ;)

Alan Frizzell

Marksman
Reaction score
That kids gonna be hurting bad for a few days. I had one like that at 10yrs old. It never happens to be a convienent time when these things happen. He's gonna need some TLC. It'll make for an unforgettable Mother's day for sure.

ouhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OOOCH!! Man I hope he feels better soon! I know how it is accidents seems to happen at the wrong time, I raised 2 boys and went through the broken bones, stitches etc... as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom