DoubleTap Champ 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I got everything uploaded to my youtube page. I put up the good: 13 seconds on stage 1 and 3rd in production on the stage at the end of Friday, the bad: me stepping over a certain fault line on stage 4, and the ugly: Stage 6, my first stage. I was so excited about getting started that I just couldn't hit the steel. I left three standing and still had a stupid long time on the stage. What a way to start the match.

Overall I was happy with the match; I certainly learned a lot and had a huge amount of fun with the clown squad. Yeah, I'm talking to you David...

dauthement1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I got everything uploaded to my youtube page. I put up the good: 13 seconds on stage 1 and 3rd in production on the stage at the end of Friday, the bad: me stepping over a certain fault line on stage 4, and the ugly: Stage 6, my first stage. I was so excited about getting started that I just couldn't hit the steel. I left three standing and still had a stupid long time on the stage. What a way to start the match.

Overall I was happy with the match; I certainly learned a lot and had a huge amount of fun with the clown squad. Yeah, I'm talking to you David...

Heelllll Yeah had fun!! Now it didnt really show when we were standing there but the athleticism on stage 12 wow, That was awesome!!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heelllll Yeah had fun!! Now it didnt really show when we were standing there but the athleticism on stage 12 wow, That was awesome!!

HOLY CRAP!!!! Sean fully Chuck Norris'ed that under the table array!!! I think I went blind from the awesomeness of that video, did he do a full split??? Nicely done sir! lol...

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well,
the good is that out of maybe 20-30 of my guns that ran in this match, all of them ran well enough that I didn't get any mags thrown at my head while I was there.
Also, two of the guns I've worked on won their division.
Phil Straders M&P pro in production, and David Eldertons glock21sf won limited 10.

My buddy Lance took 3rd in single stack division.

And the only bad part was he beat me!

It was a rough weekend, it was an endurance test for sure.

Lots more

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mikey, remind me the next time I see you and I will be more then happy to throw a magazine at you! :)

congrats on your accomplishment as a gunsmith and as a shooter!

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom