DoubleTap Champ 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well,
the good is that out of maybe 20-30 of my guns that ran in this match, all of them ran well enough that I didn't get any mags thrown at my head while I was there.
Also, two of the guns I've worked on won their division.
Phil Straders M&P pro in production, and David Eldertons glock21sf won limited 10.

My buddy Lance took 3rd in single stack division.

And the only bad part was he beat me!

It was a rough weekend, it was an endurance test for sure.

Lots more

Congratulations to Phil, Lance, and David E. Chris A had a nice finish in Production B as well. I think I can blame Mike for a faulty mag catch on my 34, it the mag had dropped, I wouldn't have sent the slide home on a loaded mag instead of clear. The only thing is, he hasn't worked on this one. I'll keep trying to think of someone to blame besides the operator. I couldn't possibly have done something that stupid.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations to Phil, Lance, and David E. Chris A had a nice finish in Production B as well. I think I can blame Mike for a faulty mag catch on my 34, it the mag had dropped, I wouldn't have sent the slide home on a loaded mag instead of clear. The only thing is, he hasn't worked on this one. I'll keep trying to think of someone to blame besides the operator. I couldn't possibly have done something that stupid.

FYI, Chris Andersen I renamed Alpha Andersen. Sean is either becoming Sean "Foot Fault" Mccanne or Sean "Chuck Norris" Mccanne for his stage 12 shooting postition. I think I tore my hamstring just watching him shoot that stage. I'm dubbing myself Paul
"The Turtle" Smith or perhaps Paul "The Prancer" Smith after prancing into the box on stage 12 and the RO laughing at me. Granted, he did say I was graceful for a big guy, lol. Oh, and let's not forget David "Crazy Hair" Authment.

Congrats to Lance and Cyrwus, who almost talk as much trash to each other as me and Mitch. It was hysterical hearing them Friday night. Granted, they can backup the trash talking, I can't..... yet :D.

Anyway, that was by far the most fun I've had shooting a match.

Anyone know where you can buy a pink shooting shirt? I still have to buy one for running my mouth.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Happens to all of us Mike. Don't beat yourself up. A good friend of mine made a hole in the farmhouse last year on his 7th shot! :) He is a GM!

You are a heck of a shooter and one of the safest folks out there. Get this little thing out of your head and get ready for our next match on the 3rd!

M

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
FYI, Chris Andersen I renamed Alpha Andersen. Sean is either becoming Sean "Foot Fault" Mccanne or Sean "Chuck Norris" Mccanne for his stage 12 shooting postition. I think I tore my hamstring just watching him shoot that stage. I'm dubbing myself Paul
"The Turtle" Smith or perhaps Paul "The Prancer" Smith after prancing into the box on stage 12 and the RO laughing at me. Granted, he did say I was graceful for a big guy, lol. Oh, and let's not forget David "Crazy Hair" Authment.

I think it should be Sean "Happy Feet" McCanne! :)

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh good Lord have mercy, it's getting deep now!

Chris and I had quite the competition going through most of the match. I tried to talk him in to shooting limited, but he wouldn't have it. :)

And "hotel foxtrot" is better than "charlie foxtrot!"

:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom