DoubleTap Champ 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine isn't. Robbie wants one last practice session Thursday morning before we head down there. We are going to try to get there early enough Thurs to look the stages over. I just got Robbie's front sight secured on the glock he is shooting last night and am going to try to get to the range at lunch today to check his sights. If he shoots bad, he can blame my sighting.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Borrowed one from a buddy of ours that is pretty much like his but has Dawson fiber optic sights instead of the Warrens Robbie likes. This gun runs fine. The upper on Robbie's is the problem but he can't figure out what it is. He can run our friend's upper on his and it works perfect with the same ammo. He was really frustrated when he left last week. He moved to Wisconsin on Saturday and is flying back to OKC Wedns night. He was having a stressful time getting all his match ammo loaded and checked before he left and trying to get the gun running and then the front sight got loose on the buddy's gun he is going to shoot. I got the sight secure last night and hope to get it sighted in the next couple days.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully, Robbie will be able to put all that behind him when he steps up to the shooting line. I think I bruised my heel at the H&H match so I may be gimping around a little bit. :scream:

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Borrowed one from a buddy of ours that is pretty much like his but has Dawson fiber optic sights instead of the Warrens Robbie likes. This gun runs fine. The upper on Robbie's is the problem but he can't figure out what it is. He can run our friend's upper on his and it works perfect with the same ammo. He was really frustrated when he left last week. He moved to Wisconsin on Saturday and is flying back to OKC Wedns night. He was having a stressful time getting all his match ammo loaded and checked before he left and trying to get the gun running and then the front sight got loose on the buddy's gun he is going to shoot. I got the sight secure last night and hope to get it sighted in the next couple days.

Whats up with that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom