DoubleTap Champ 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Rusty, was it the crimp?

As a matter of fact it was the crimp! Lol... With Mitch's help I've got them sorted out and shooting straight. We tested a batch last night, adjusted and retested today. Good to go. I'm loading rounds for the match right now as a matter of fact. Lol...

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those poor sat/sun shooters. Wear your warm clothes and rain gear and be ready for mud. Sounds like last year on Fri.

I just got back from bass pro to buy a lightweight gortex jacket. I'll have the muck boots ready to go also. Should be fun :D

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday was beautiful in Wichita Falls. Quite windy in the afternoon but temp was great. I am feeling sorry for those guys shooting today. It is 31 degrees there right now. Squads were small yesterday and the shooting went fast. We finished the 12th stage at 4:30. Had a fun group to shoot with and it made a very enjoyable match.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was an outstnading day at Double Tap yesterday! My firsy major match and I was very impressed. 12 fun stages with lots of shooting and pretty well organized. The Friday shooters also got the best weather day by far this time out. lol... It was also nice to meet you Imhntn, and a bunch of other new guys. Looked like a good time was had by all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom