DoubleTap Champ 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a woman. She graduated OSU in December and moved up there for a job. He got a job up there with US Cellular, who he has worked for for a couple years here, and took off. It didn't take him long to decide.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of a few minutes ago it would appear that I've got my ammo issues resolved, punching nice round holes instead of sideways bullet shaped holes. lol... I'm ready to rock and ruin now...

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hopefully, Robbie will be able to put all that behind him when he steps up to the shooting line. I think I bruised my heel at the H&H match so I may be gimping around a little bit. :scream:

Wuss! And with whining until you get to reshoot every stage because the popper didn't fall when you missed it, it is going to be rough! Bwahahahahahahahah.

Good luck down there Mitch and all other Okies heading SW. If you are shooting over the weekend and find yourself sucking bad after Saturday, come on up and shoot the 3-gun match on Sunday and spare some pride! :)

m

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got his pistol sighted in enough to hit 50 yrd plates. I didn't have paper to shoot at. I am sure it will do for DT. Seems like they didn't have any long shots last year. Looks to me like Sat is still forcasting mid 40s down there with a chance of rain and Friday is in the 70s.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wuss! And with whining until you get to reshoot every stage because the popper didn't fall when you missed it, it is going to be rough! Bwahahahahahahahah.

Good luck down there Mitch and all other Okies heading SW. If you are shooting over the weekend and find yourself sucking bad after Saturday, come on up and shoot the 3-gun match on Sunday and spare some pride! :)

m

Thanks Mike! You have jinxed me on the re-shoot thing. I've had the worst run of re-shoots lately! LOL Rusty and I are shooting on Friday so we will definitely be there on Sunday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom